June 28, 2023
The beauty of this recipe lies not only in its delectable taste but also in its versatility. This recipe serves 4-6 people, making it a fantastic option for both intimate and larger gatherings.
Grill up and serve with corn and salad for an easy summer meal!
•2 1/2 pounds of chicken breast or thighs cut into bite-size chunks.
•Half a cup olive oil
•1/3 cup fresh lime juice
•1 or 1 1/2 whole chilies in ADOBO sauce
•2 1/2 tablespoons a ADOBO sauce from the can of chipotles
•2 cloves crushed garlic plus 2 teaspoons garlic powder
•A generous amount of salt and pepper
•Six ears of corn
- Whisk the oil, lime, juice, garlic, ADOBO and sauce together.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and put on skewers. Liberally salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken on the grill and cook flipping once until cooked through. About 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Grill the corn until just marked on all sides. Serve with a fresh salad!
PS: While you are here, why not give a try to our delicious vino! Click here to learn more.