June 28, 2023
Embrace the harmony of ingredients, following the simple steps to create this mouthwatering pasta dish. Whether you're cooking for yourself, your family, or hosting a dinner party, this dish is guaranteed to leave everyone asking for seconds.
So, grab your apron and let's dive into the delightful world of spaghetti...
•14 ounces spaghetti
•about two cops packed fresh basil leaves
•2 cloves crushed garlic
•Salt and pepper
•2/3 cup olive oil
•1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese plus extra for topping
•1/3 cup pine nuts
•8 sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
•2 pints cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wine, a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and dry 2 pounds of cherry tomatoes. Place cherry tomatoes on your baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil your pasta according to manufacturers instructions.
- Cook until al dente and reserve a little of pasta water for sauce.
- Prepare pesto. In a blender, add fresh basil, olive oil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, sun-dried, tomatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Blend, adding extra olive oil, as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Over medium heat, add roasted tomatoes and half of the pesto sauce.
- Add cook pasta to a skillet along with a little bit of pasta water.
- Add remaining pesto and stir to combine.
- Plate and add extra Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
PS: While you are here, why not give a try to our delicious vino! Click here to learn more.