September 27, 2023
Get ready to enjoy a dish that's all about simple, heartwarming goodness — our easy-to-make Decadent Fettuccine Alfredo by Leslie Carney!
Imagine a plate of tender fettuccine noodles, coated in a creamy, buttery sauce, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, and lightly spiced with a hint of nutmeg. It's like a warm, comforting hug on your plate.
With everyday ingredients and a bit of kitchen love, you'll have a bowl of homemade yumminess in no time.
• 12 ounces fresh pasta (you can also use dry pasta if you’d like)
• 1/2 cup cream
• 6 tablespoons butter
• 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
• Pinch of nutmeg
• Salt and pepper
- Prepare pasta according to manufacturers instructions.
- Drain but do not rinse and reserve 2 tablespoons of pasta water for cooking.
- In a heavy sauce pan heat, do not boil, cream.
- Add butter, stir.
- Stir in a pinch of nutmeg.
- Add cheese, stir.
- Add pasta, stir to coat.
- Serve immediately.
PS: While you are here, why not give a try to our delicious vino! Click here to learn more.