On Premise Accounts
Gratsi is looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional within the Austin, TX alcohol and beverage space. The ideal person for this role would have experience in the Austin, TX beverage industry with a successful background in sales, marketing, and account management. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Manage current Gratsi accounts and maintain health
- Work closely with the team to create and improve internal sales processes
- Grow revenue by planning and attending demos, events, etc.
- Manage sales and marketing financials for activations
- Conduct on/off-premise staff trainings
- Plan and support regular distributor sales meetings
- Submit weekly account follow up report detailing highlights of the entire week’s account activities, objections, sales and follow ups to team
- Sales Experience is a Plus
- Minimum 3 year experience in the Austin, TX alcoholic beverage industry
- Detail oriented and intrinsically motivated
- Creative problem solver
- Ownership in professional tasks and goals
- Ability to set goals and execute on them
- Base Salary
Job Type: Full-time
Gratsi is looking for an experienced bartender/brand ambassador within the Austin, TX alcohol and beverage space. The ideal person for this role would be high energy, self-motivated, and enjoy talking with people. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and being on your feet. Each shift can range from 2-6 hours and are typically scheduled for the evenings or weekends.
- Coordinate with Gratsi team in preparation and scheduling of events
- Set-up and break down of each event
- Pouring Gratsi Wine for consumers at events, demos, parties, etc.
- Record and send event recap to team
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Austin, TX alcoholic beverage industry
- Energetic self-starter
- Enjoys talking with people
- Detail-oriented and on-time
Job Type: Part-time